I have a talent I have a pen, uhh, TALENTPEN Whatever!
What are your talents? What are your skills? Is this a slam book? Charr! Okay,
let’s talk about talents and skills.
I have a talent at least, as far as I remember. I love to
dance. Ever since I was child I dance just like my mother and her siblings. I
dance when I’m taking a bath especially when the water is really cold. To ease
the coldness in my body I dance like a drunkard one but dear I have no vices so
don’t take that seriously. I dance in my room, play the music then I was there
dancing like an animal who was free from his cage. The funny part there is my
neighbors heard all that flip, head bang and others crazy steps I made because of
the sounds. The highlight is when I’m going on somewhere they always look to me
like I did something wrong then it hit me I made another embarrassing moment in
my life.
In acting, well I can act at least but not that great as the
others do. I voluntarily give the best actor award to them because acting is
not my forte. I also love singing honestly speaking. I do have many idols in
singing like Adele and Lady Gaga. I also sing in the bathroom so overall I’m a
total package performer in the bathroom. I feel like I’m having a duet with
Regine Velasquez-Alcasid every time I sing then my neighbors heard that
screaming of me thinking that I’m a beast who’s out of control. Well it’s just
that really love to sing although the music itself don’t love me so bear with
me darling.

No comments:
Post a Comment