Monday, December 5, 2016

Best gift I ever had


Birthday is the happiest day we want every year. Lots of greetings and gifts for your family, friends and other love one’s were given to you. Well I can say that I had experienced the most memorable birthday in my life and that happened this year.

It was already vacation and summer so there’s no school works I’m free from that. It was Capiztahan, me and my classmates decided to watch the fireworks display later that night.  We set the time when will meet and also the meeting place then we agreed to meet at the back gate of the stadium where the fireworks display was held. Different places were joined the contest of fireworks like Cebu, Bulacan and of course Capiz. It was wonderful to watch the different masterpiece of all the participants and we really had enjoyed that moment. I said to my classmates that tomorrow is my birthday and I will go to Bulacan for my summer vacation so I should not stay up late. Tomorrow is my flight I said to myself but the moment was really great so I had decided to stay just for a while. We had finished the fireworks display until the end then I had realized that it was already 10:05 at night and my flight was 5:45 in the morning so I said goodbye to my classmates then went home.

There’s a twist that night and that is I can’t sleep even though I turn off the lights of my room. It was 12:00 midnight not exactly that I fell asleep and I woke up 5:15 am well in just a snap go to the bathroom, don’t take breakfast and prepare everything as fast as I can are the things that I did just to manage to go to the airport and leave. As I arrived to the airport with my luggage I gave my ticket to the guard then he said that the airplane was already left and I was like “NO!!!  THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!” I’m totally shocked what I’m going to do. I asked the guard on what I need to do and he said to booked a ticket on that morning but the next day is the available flight for that plane yet I can’t afford to buy another ticket. As a result I went home with a super disappointed feeling to myself for just wasting that huge amount of money just because I watch the fireworks display although I knew that I have a flight on the next day an d of course for waking up so late.

In that day I declared to myself that it was my best gift I ever had for my birthday. The moral lesson is don’t watch fireworks display at night just try in the morning. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment