We all have different experiences in life it maybe memorable
or embarrassing one. I have adventures in my life too it’s for you to know that
matter.
Do you love floods me I like it because when I was a little
one I play in the flood with my neighbor’s children and my playmates. That
happened in Manila; I play in the flood and just so you know the color of the water
is black, really black because the water came from the canal and drainage
system so basically it was gross. We really enjoy that like when typhoon came
next was flood. When the flood came; rats, centipedes, cockroaches and other
insects were going out anywhere and there we were catching and killing them
like an expert one. I only love that thingy when I was a child and now I’m not
a child anymore I feel really gross if I ever do that again.
My vacation in Bicol was always memorable to me. I had
experienced eating fresh coconut fruits. The foods there were fresh from their
backyards so definitely it was fresh and good for the health. I also
experienced eating monitor lizard and snake. I joined my grandfather on hunting
them with the help of our dog. Dogs have really strong sense of smell and it
run fast too. At first I was so hesitant to eat the monitor lizard and snake because
I don’t have any idea that it can be eaten. I thought also that it was gross
and I can get sick when I eat them. In the end I ate them and it was
deliciously like the meat of the chicken. I’m so full after that eating agenda.
My taste on foods became really wide that I want to try again if I went to
Bicol once more.
I have so many experiences in my life that it can‘t fit this
writings. It will take longer times if I tell to you all that adventures so
that’s it for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment