College life is a roller coaster
ride of my life existence; it is as fun as the amusement park was made and as
stressful as you count your hair strands one by one. I was 18 yrs. Old when I
had entered in college specifically in Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion. Well,
CPC was not my top schools that I want to go to because I’m in Bulacan studying
high school that time. My mom asked me where do I want to study in college and
I answered I want to study in college where the school is near to our house and
has the affordable tuition fee. I didn’t think an exact school where I want to
but I have a dream school and this Ateneo de Manila University; basically, it
is in Manila. It is my dream school because it is one of the top universities
in the Philippines, where my favorite volleyball team belonged and my favorite
volleyball athlete came from.
Definitely, my mom had suggested
many schools which were written at back page of my notebook. I wrote that list
when we were chatting before. There are many schools that I can be chosen to go
to such as Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM), Baliuag State University
(BSU), Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) and other schools. But
none of them were chosen; my father was appeared suddenly out of nowhere so I
have to consider his suggestions right away. He suggested to study on his place
which is in Capiz. After that, I had decided to give him a chance so I agreed
to him to study in Capiz yet before that happened I had talked to my
grandmother and mother about my decision and they had approved my decision.
I was in Capiz now; feeling new on
the surroundings and feeling naïve for new people. My sister helped me to
choose where school I should study. First top is Filamer Christian University
(FCU); I’m answering the form when I said to my sister that I want to try on
other school and she asked for my reason. I said to her that I don’t know
either maybe I don’t like the environment or maybe I don’t like the student. As
a result we went to Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion where she was studying
her college year that time and she was a third year student. I was just hoping
that my journey on the school that I will choose may have a wonderful yet
worth-remembering experience in my whole entire school life. Then, I had chosen
the school of my school. The reason behind that decision that I had made were;
it is where my sister studying so that it is not difficult to travel to one
place to another and lastly is because the color of the school is blue. My
favorite color is blue and it is not so really obvious. That’s the story on how
my college life begun.

No comments:
Post a Comment